This post is brought to you by Bimba.
The new Stainless Steel Flat-I is designed specifically for industries and applications that require cylinders to be resistant to wash down chemicals and highly corrosive environments. A variety of industries, including medical, health and beauty, and food and beverage, are best served by this unique new design that eliminates catch points where bacteria can grow and make cleaning difficult.
Bimba's Stainless Steel Flat-I comes with a variety of supporting documents. The product catalog provides detailed cutaways and product information, as well as a detailed ordering guide. For quick, concise details, there's the sell sheet, which includes insights on what the IP69K certification really means.
The IP69K rating offers customers peace of mind that no matter how dirty their application, or harsh their cleaning practices, this cylinder’s internal working parts are protected!
- Bore Sizes: 9/16”, ¾”, 1-1/16”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” 3”, 4”
- All Stainless Steel construction is highly corrosion resistant.
- Hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod maximizes rod seal life
- IP69K rated design protects the cylinder from damage during wash down
- Minimal mounting holes present only where specified reduces catch points
- F Series Mounting Option provided a convenient mounting interchange to a popular competitive design.