Come visit us at Knotts and enjoy this unique learning opportunity with Universal Robots, Mobile Industrial Robots and OnRobot Grippers. You'll be able to see these cobots in action and learn how they work. Most importantly, you'll be able to get a first hand account for how they can help your business run more efficiently and streamlined. You'll learn the benefits of using collaborative robots for your applications. If you have ever considered robots for your company, don't pass up on this opportunity to learn more! Lunch is included!
- What are Collaborative Robots?
- Universal Robots Overview
- MiR - Mobile Industrial Robots - Overview
- Application capabilities
- Financial Benefits and Payback Review
- Programming Overview
- 10am - 2pm - Lunch will be provided
- Application discussions are welcome!
- Feel free to bring any drawings for parts to discuss your requirements
- Class size is limited - so make sure you reserve your seat early
Who Should Attend: CEOs, Plant Managers, Engineers, Managers, Operators, Maintenance Staff & HR
What can I bring into the event? Feel free to bring products, drawings and application questions!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email Matt Howe at email@example.com
Where can I park? Parking is available at Knotts with spaces reserved for attendees