Mobile Industrial Robots recently announced that its MiR500 is taking a big road trip in 2019. Like many people who drive across America, we're assuming MiR500 is eager to hit the wide open road and make new friends along the way!
Mobile Industrial Robots is planning for each of its distributors to have the van for two weeks so that the MiR can be driven to company sites for demonstrations. The truck begins its journey in the Northeast in January, so we anticipate having it to share with New York and New Jersey companies early next year.
The MiR500 is designed to automate the transportation of pallets and heavy loads across industries. With a payload of 500 kg, speed of 2 m/sec and a footprint of 1350x920 mm, MiR500 is the largest, most powerful, fastest and robust collaborative, autonomous mobile robot from MiR. Download specifications.
- Efficient transportation of payloads up to 500 kg with high speed
- Optimizes your internal transportation of heavy loads and pallets and allows employees to focus on higher value activities
- Eliminates material flow bottlenecks to increase productivity
- Maneuvers safely and efficiently around people and obstacles in even highly dynamic environments
- Requires no changes to existing facility
- Extremely flexible and can be redeployed for different tasks with customized top modules
- User-friendly interface that can be programmed without prior experience
Would you like us to visit your facility with the MiR500? Send us a note below: